Limiting Washington’s Power:
- Fought to protect citizens’ free speech against unlawful and unjust targeting and designations by the IRS.
- Opposed budget increases that failed to bring about meaningful spending reforms.
- Advocated for reforms to boost economic growth, including repealing Obamacare, deregulation, and expansion of energy production.
- Opposed raising the debt ceiling without addressing out-of-control Washington spending.
- Voted against establishment politicians’ Christmas handouts to K-Street.
- Opposed sugar subsidies and favoring a few over the American taxpayer.
- Voted to repeal the Renewable Fuel Standard so that all can compete on an equal footing.
- Opposed budget deals that reauthorized the Export-Import bank, a handmaiden of the Washington Cartel.